Hi, I’m Mark. I am a senior at Brown University, studying Computer Science & Design.
I aim to design accessible experiences that help people, that engage audiences, and that bring users delight.
Experience Design (UX)
Interaction Design (IX)
Interface Design (UI)
Brand Identity Design
Social Media Design
Algorithms and Data Structures,
Diversity and Inclusion in STEM,
Digital Language Art
Mapping Information (Data Visualization)
- Conducted comprehensive audit of Confluence mobile experience, developed personas and journey maps to identify user pain points, problem frame
- Reimagined the page creation flow for Confluence Mobile, with the aim of reducing user anxiety and increasing the app’s overall accessibility
- Designed dynamic cross-platform menu, adhering to Material Design guidelines, Human Interface Guidelines, and WCAG
- Worked in fast-paced startup environment to design multi-platform experiences (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, web) with over 25 million users across the Fortune 500. Facilitated evidence-based user testing to inform process.
- Created integrated design system; Built site to organize global collection of assets, simplifying cross-functional collaboration and promoting uniformity across products.
- Selected to lead team of 7 designers to create website + mobile app for hackathon, processing 2,500 applicants from 120 schools (domestic and international)
- Developed brand and design language to communicate Hack@Brown’s approachable and inclusive character.
- Delivered suite of branded materials (posters, stickers, apparel, nametags, signage)
- Worked with engineers and industrial designers to prototype new hardware
- Used combination of SolidWorks, Keyshot, Photoshop) to craft photorealistic three-dimensional renderings of new hardware design concepts.
- Compiled in-the-field market research into presentations, analyzing data.